Vouchers For Sale 60% ONECOIN(1 overnight Stay Accommodation)can be used only at AZURE URBAN RESORT AND RESIDENCES

个体转卖者

指定地点兑换自行货远
价格
2.01 DCP
(1 DCP = 29.85 EUR )
仅限于在DealShaker上,DCP和欧元的汇率是固定的,交易的价值基于当前的汇率,汇率将跟随挖掘难度而变动
Coupons Available
242
推广何时结束
31/12/20
销售礼券
8
票券有效期
31/01/19 - 31/12/20

数量

描述:
Azure Urban Resort and Residences at Paranaque, Manila, Philippines It is less than 20 minutes from the NAIA airport, this can be a quick get-away before or after long flights! Condominium Room/unit available for Rent have 1 Queen size bed and 1 single bed with pulled up bed . Perfect for couple with 2 kids .. 2BR unit are fully equipped in furnitures so ,that guest can enjoy their stay.. 4 guest can access for free, at the man-made beach and kiddle pool. 1Coupon is valid for 1overnights stay for ( 4persons) Full Price for overnight stay is 100eur 4persons. Coupon is valid for 60% Onecoin, and the remaining 40% (40 Eur x 60 php ) need to pay cash to the assign person in the unit upon Arrival for cleaning fee and electricity bill during stay.(40% cash payment in php is 2,400php payment upon check in) .Send inquiry first before buying Coupon for the availability of the unit. . No meals included in a Coupon.Overnight stay are not allowed to cook inside the unit... Some amenities will be provided but we advice our guest to please bring your own toilet
交易特殊的条款与条件 :
Before you purchase the coupon contact first the merchant for the date availabilty to stay.
PLEASE CHECK availability at least 3 Weeks before your stay. If you are from abroad please
check first the available date before you purchase your Flight tickets.
We strictly require security deposit of 5,000php refundable upon check out..

Standard Check-in : 2pm Check-out: 12nn(Swimming on check out day are not allowed) .Please check out on time , othewise we will charge 500php every 1 hour.

Wave pool and man-made beach is open from 7:00am to 7:00pm.

Please provide names of occupants/ guests before the date of stay, Provide 1 id at the lobby ,We have policy "NO ID ,NO ENTRY" Guest that are not listed in the room occupants cant enter the room.

Note: Once you book, We cannot allow change of dates or move to other dates.

IMPORTANT:All guest must send copy of passport /Ids
1 COUPON IS VALID FOR 60% DISCOUNT FOR ONLY 4 PERSONS
Bring your towels, toiletries and drinking water.

Policies inside the room:
1. Strictly No smoking inside the unit ( can smoke in the balcony)
2. No pets allowed.
3. No bringing of Food at the Pool.
4. Shirtless, Soaking Wet , Sandy feet cannot enter in the lobby
5.Dont throw much toilet paper in the toilet bowl to avoid clogging.
6.Please switch off Lights,TV, Aircon and other electrical appliances when you go out.
7.Avoid loud noises inside the room as this would disturbed the guest in other room
8.Washed all your dishes and utensils after using.
9.Upon check out please allow our caretaker to check in the unit/room
10. Any damage cause by guest/occupants inside the room and around the facilities will be shoulder by guest. It will automatically deducted to their security deposit upon check out.

No-Refundable once booking is Cancelled, No-Rebook / Re-schedule

Please used the room and facilities properly.
We do not accept complains of lost of things and valuable items. So, please secure your valuable things, everytime you go out or leave the rooom.
Terms and Conditions change from time to time without prior notice, please check and read Terms and Condition before check in.

Thank you very much and Enjoy your Stay..
关于Merchant :
OFFER 2 BR FOR 1 WEEK STAY (6 NIGHTS AND 7 DAYS) WITH A MAN MADE BEACH @YOUR DOOR STEP/MANILA PHILIPPINES
Contact Merchant
Merchant 地址 ( 您能用推销的票券在任何指定的MERCHANT地址 ) :

附加指示 :

for more info about the bookings email [email protected]

DealShaker is not to be held responsible about the third party content published on the platform