discount coupon 70% ONE for taxi services in Vilnius 10 km. купон на скидку 70% ONE на услуги такси в Вильнюсе 10 km

marijanas8 Taxi


0.13 DCP
(1 DCP = 42.33 EUR )
Coupons Available
25/04/19 - 02/09/19
I'm offering taxi services with my own car Mazda 6 in Vilnius. Я предлагаю услуги такси на собственном автомобиле Mazda 6 в Вильнюсе.
交易特殊的条款与条件 :
The coupon represents a partial payment of 7.75 EUR and is used for a trip shorter or equal to 10 km.
By redeeming the coupon you pay 70% of the total price and the remaining 30% (2.33 €) is to be paid on the spot to the driver.
Distances above 10 km are paid in euros or with an additional coupon. For races longer than 10 km, more coupons will be purchased.
Купон представляет собой частичную оплату в размере 7,75 евро и используется для поездки короче или равной 10 км.
Выплачивая купон, вы платите 70% от общей стоимости, а оставшиеся 30% (2,33 €) должны быть выплачены на месте водителю.
Расстояния выше 10 км оплачивается в евро или дополнительным купоном. Для поездок более 10 км будет куплено больше купонов.
关于Merchant :
I'm offering taxi services in Vilnius, Lithuania with my personal car Mazda 6. 70% ONE.
Я предлагаю услуги такси в Вильнюсе, Литвe на моем личном автомобиле Mazda 6. 70% ONE.
Contact Merchant
Merchant 地址 ( 您能用推销的票券在任何指定的MERCHANT地址 ) :

DealShaker is not to be held responsible about the third party content published on the platform