discount coupon 70% ONE for taxi services in Vilnius 20 km. купон на скидку 70% ONE на услуги такси в Вильнюсе 20 km

marijanas8 Taxi

个体转卖者

指定地点兑换自行货远
价格
0.36 DCP
(1 DCP = 29.85 EUR )
仅限于在DealShaker上,DCP和欧元的汇率是固定的,交易的价值基于当前的汇率,汇率将跟随挖掘难度而变动
Coupons Available
100
推广何时结束
02/09/19
销售礼券
0
票券有效期
25/04/19 - 02/09/19
描述:
I'm offering taxi services with my own car Mazda 6 in Vilnius. Я предлагаю услуги такси на собственной машине Mazda 6 в Вильнюсе.
交易特殊的条款与条件 :
The coupon represents a partial payment of 15.50 EUR and is used for a trip shorter or equal to 20 km.
By redeeming the coupon you pay 70% of the total price and the remaining 30% (4.65 €) is to be paid on the spot to the driver.
Distances above 20 km are paid in euros or with an additional coupon. For races longer than 20 km, more coupons will be purchased.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Купон представляет собой частичную оплату в размере 15.50 евро и используется для поездки короче или равной 20 км.
Выплачивая купон, вы платите 70% от общей стоимости, а оставшиеся 30% (4.65 €) должны быть выплачены на месте водителю.
Расстояния выше 20 км оплачивается в евро или дополнительным купоном. Для поездок более 20 км будет куплено больше купонов.
关于Merchant :
I'm offering taxi services in Vilnius, Lithuania with my personal car Mazda 6. 70% ONE.
Я предлагаю услуги такси в Вильнюсе, Литвe на моем личном автомобиле Mazda 6. 70% ONE.
Contact Merchant
Merchant 地址 ( 您能用推销的票券在任何指定的MERCHANT地址 ) :

DealShaker is not to be held responsible about the third party content published on the platform