20%One for 5 mattress frames Comfort

Negócio registado

Envio auto-organizado
Preço
3.22 ONE
(1 ONE = 29.85 EUR )
ONE é uma taxa fixa exclusiva para a DealShaker. O valor tem como base a taxa de câmbio atual, sendo alterado com base na alteração da dificuldade de mineração. A DealShaker não garante o preço de venda de ONE
Cupões Disponíveis
20
A promoção termina
31/12/19
Cupões Vendidos
0
Validade dos Cupões
30/10/19 - 31/01/20

Quantidade

Descrição:
Steel mattress frame with multilayer beech wood fibers. Considered to be used by 2 people not more than 80kg per person. Considered to be used with lifting damping mechanism. Lifting damping mechanism is not included in price! The frame can be made for mattress sizes 140/200, 160/200, 180/200. Other sizes can be negotiated. Price for 5 (five) frames is 480€. Price does not include VAT!!! Buying the coupon you pay 20% of the price in OneCoins. The rest 80% (384€) must be send to Kreativ Ruse LTD. by bank transfer. Only after money is received the company starts manufacturing the beds. Production period is 14 days.
Termos e Condições do Comerciante Específicos para a Oferta :
- Deal is for 5 (five) mattress frames, not only one!!!
- Delivery costs are not included in the price.
- Kreativ Ruse Ltd. is not responsible for aranging delivery. Buyer finds delivery method on his own.
- Not later than 3 days after buying the coupon the client must send us information for making an invoice. The invoice will be needed for the bank transfer. Client must send us the information on [email protected] Payment must be done not later than 7 days after making of invoice.
- When frames are ready for sending client will be notified. He must send coupon information on [email protected] and inform Kreativ Ruse Ltd. how he will transport his beds.
- Client declares he has read deal description and terms and he agrees to all described.
Sobre o Comerciante :
Основната дейност на фирмата е търговия и производство на мебели, матраци и аксесоари за тях.
Contactar Comerciante
Endereços do Comerciante ( pode utilizar o seu Cupão-Oferta em qualquer um dos endereços atribuídos do Comerciante ) :

Envio para:

Ilhas de Aland( AX ), Albânia( AL ), Andorra( AD ), Áustria( AT ), Bielorrússia( BY ), Bélgica( BE ), Bonaire, Santo Eustáquio e Saba( BQ ), Bósnia e Herzegovina( BA ), Croácia( HR ), República Checa( CZ ), Dinamarca( DK ), Estónia( EE ), Ilhas Faroe( FO ), Finlândia( FI ), França( FR ), Alemanha( DE ), Gibraltar( GI ), Grécia( GR ), Guernsey( GG ), Santa Sé (Estado Cidade do Vaticano)( VA ), Hungria( HU ), Islândia( IS ), Irlanda( IE ), Ilha de Man( IM ), Itália( IT ), Jersey( JE ), Letónia( LV ), Liechtenstein( LI ), Lituânia( LT ), Luxemburgo( LU ), Macedónia, antiga República da Jugoslávia( MK ), Malta( MT ), Moldávia, República da( MD ), Mónaco( MC ), Montenegro( ME ), Holanda( NL ), Noruega( NO ), Polónia( PL ), Portugal( PT ), Roménia( RO ), Federação Russa( RU ), São Marinho( SM ), Sérvia( RS ), Eslováquia( SK ), Eslovénia( SI ), Espanha( ES ), Svalbard e Jan Mayen( SJ ), Suécia( SE ), Suíça( CH ), Ucrânia( UA ), Reino Unido( GB ), Kosovo( XK )

A DealShaker não se responsabiliza por conteúdos de terceiros publicados na plataforma